We transport packets, parcels and pouches for branch networks, high street shops, business areas and government premises. We become part of your supply chain, delivering right to the front door.
Who we deliver for
- High street retail outlets
- Thousands of branches of well-known opticians
- Large warehouses sending to small-scale retailers
- Local and central government, travel agents and repairs businesses
- Large financial institutions
The benefits to you
- A minimum 98.5% of our next-day deliveries arrive on time
- Lunchtime 12pm delivery, with a Saturday premium option
- £50 compensation cover provided as standard for Recipient Signature items and enhanced compensation options available on request
- Flexible price options for weights of up to 25kg (If posting heavier parcels, please contact our Sales team)
- Barcode tracking, proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation
- ‘Simultaneous Collections’ that pick-up to coincide with a delivery, where required
- Collection from your business premises at a mutually agreed time
- DX Despatch: our online support tool enables you to organise deliveries, track your items and offer first line Customer support
Our service features:
Where the receiving Customer has to sign for the items you despatch
Where no recipient signature is required but you still want to trace the item
Timpson has branches on almost every high street. With around 25,000 items sent between these and its repair centres, it needed DX to hit the ground running, without making major operational changes:
- A 100% audit trail allows Timpson to see where every item is and whether it has been signed for on arrival
- Timpson uses DX Courier to speedily carry items to and from 800 stores, and because it saves money by only paying for the goods it ships
- We devised a customised strategy for Timpson – to fit around how the business works, so changes were kept to a minimum
Read the full case study here.
Get in touch
To learn more about how DX Courier Tracked could help your business, or to talk to our team about your specific requirements, call us on 0844 826 1178 or contact us to find out more..
To find the service(s) best suited to your needs, use our Service Selector here.